Why Travel Medical Coverage?
While many countries have suitable care to treat many medical and trauma occurrences, care coordination is still necessary to ensure the highest quality of care is delivered in the best setting. Medical payments in foreign currency, wire transfers, communication in primary language, and patient and family assistance are all important pieces of care delivery in unknown areas.
The Seven Corners process includes identification of needs, bringing clarity to complex issues facing travelers and developing specialty solutions to optimize service and outcomes for our clients.
Seven Corners offers a broad range of insurance products, worldwide assistance services including overseas medical insurance to fit specific travel medical and trip cancellation needs for U.S. and international travelers.
( Link opens in new window) then follow directions below:
We have found the Liaison® Majestic plan to be a good fit for people who are traveling to a foreign country for relatively short periods of time such as one week to several months.
- Click on the plan chosen.
- Then Create a Quote by following the prompts and completing the requested information.
- You will need to enter the SRA Agent #8188 in the appropriate field.
- Also have your passport number available; you will need to enter the number in the appropriate field.
- Pay for the policy via credit card.
- Once you have completed payment process, print your ID card and brochure. They will not be mailed to you. You will receive an email confirming coverage and providing you with a copy of the policy and ID card.
- Be sure to carry the ID card with you when traveling so you can easily access the assistance services phone number.