Schifman, Remley & Associates, Inc. and SR&A Benefits Company, LLC take privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your confidentiality except as necessary to provide insurance and financial product or services, when you share any nonpublic, personal information with us.
The following policy encompasses prospective, current and former customers of both Schifman Remley Associates, Inc. and SRA Benefits Company, LLC.
In order to obtain the products and services you need, we collect information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications and other forms.
• Information about your transactions with us or our affiliates.
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, including motor vehicle reports and credit scores.
• Information we receive from the companies we represent that provide insurance policies to you.
• Information from other sources such as employers or government agencies.
Examples of such information may include your name, social security number, policy coverage and limits, premiums, income, claims and beneficiaries.
As independent agents, we disclose the information described above on your behalf to insurance companies, brokers and other non-affiliated third parties, including those with whom we have joint marketing agreements. Information is only disclosed as necessary to provide the competitive coverage you expect from us and to service your policy and claim handling needs.
We restrict access to personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide insurance products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Schifman Remley Associates, Inc.
5201 Johnson Drive
Mission, KS 66205